SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Picked up a Romanian Wasr 10/63
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a Romanian Wasr 10/63 Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, don't leave us dangling. Range report!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
My birth year! I have a 1971. One of my alltime favs. . . Picked up a Russky bakelite mag for aesthetics.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Well, don't leave us dangling. Range report!

I’ll try to get out this weekend.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Nice wood. Usually those come with unfinished wood stocks.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice. Anxious to hear the range report. You are starting the year off well. Congratulations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
That’s a nice looking gun. I need to purchase one some day, I think it would be a blast to shoot. Let us know how it goes.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
That’s nice looking. I decided to keep mine exactly as you see it in the photo below, but that was years ago. Every once in a while I think about changing the color of the stock to what you have.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post