SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Holosun Reflex Sight Cover question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holosun Reflex Sight Cover question Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
Does anyone know if there are "covers" for the Holosun HS510c? I'd prefer something in hard plastic, but would settle for a "Scope coat" like they used to make for the EOTech units.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I’m in also. Love the optic by the way. I think I like it better than Eotech.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
smithnsig,

I reached out to Scopecoat today to ask them. The make covers for many popular reflex scopes, but don't list Holosun. Hopefully they will respond.

RK

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
SmithnSig,

Here is what Scopecoat replied to my inquiry...

Thank you for contacting SENTRY Products Group! Unfortunately we don’t have an exact fit for the HS510C but our closest would be the 12HE11.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks. If I have one gripe is that the front lens gets a thumbprint pretty regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Scopecoat replied back to my inquiry and recommended the 12HE11 for the EOTECH XPS2.

I bought one and tried it out, but it was still too loose. So I pulled it tight, clamped it, and sewed it so it was tight.

As ordered from Scopecoat:

Scopecoat 1 by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Scope Coat by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer