SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Spike's Pirate Lower
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spike's Pirate Lower Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Received my lowers from Primary Arms Black Friday sale. When I ordered this lower, I didn't even look at what was engraved on the selector switch...made me laugh when I opened it up a saw it

Btw, I guess I need to somehow make this into a pirate themed rifle Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Received my lowers from Primary Arms Black Friday sale. When I ordered this lower, I didn't even look at what was engraved on the selector switch...made me laugh when I opened it up a saw it

Btw, I guess I need to somehow make this into a pirate themed rifle Big Grin

Heh, that's a funny surprise to see the markings not expecting them. Good looking lower. The zombie one is funny as well.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Ha, an A-RRRRRRRR

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Ha, an A-RRRRRRRR

Ha! That's great!

I'm thinking maybe the aero precision burnt bronze kit to give it a piratey look.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of those on the first rifle I built. You need to color fill it to really get the most bang for your buck.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PossibleZombie:
I have one of those on the first rifle I built. You need to color fill it to really get the most bang for your buck.

That's what I'm thinking. What was your color fill method?

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I have one of the Spikes honey badger don’t give a shit lowers. Pretty funny. Has “don’t give a shit” in the full auto position.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by PossibleZombie:

That's what I'm thinking. What was your color fill method?

I got lucky with a color filled version when I bought it, but I did color fill my Sig 556 selector markings with a thin paint marker and some paint remover for the overfill. It turned out well.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw a Spikes Snowflake lower. I wonder what that has on it. Too funny.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I have Spider and Punisher logos, I like the Honey Badger and Snowflake ones the best.

Snowflake...

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I like their crusader lower too

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post