SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone have a Rifle Dynamics AK?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a Rifle Dynamics AK? Login/Join 
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted
I just put in a deposit for a Rifle Dynamics RD-703.

Anyone have an AK built by them?
Yes, I know they are on the expensive side, and probably could have got two Arsenals or something similar, but I've wanted one for a few years now, and decided to get a start on their 6 month wait.

My only other AK is a WASR 10/63 that doesn't like hollow points for some reason.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you got the money, buy what you want. I would like to have one, but sadly I do not.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I have owned 4 or 5 of them in the past. They build very nice AK's.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
A little update. Just picked it up yesterday. Gonna have to take it shooting next week.

That stupid fin grip is what allows us to have them in California.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very nice. I’m sure it will shoot as good as it looks.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Does Jim Fuller still own RD or did he sell it?

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Delta-3:
Does Jim Fuller still own RD or did he sell it?

He sold it and started a new company (Fuller AK) in the Phoenix metro area.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I think he sold it two or three years ago. I think it's called Fuller Phoenix now.

Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Nice! Congrats!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post