SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    JAE patents, tooling and designs sold to MDT. Production to resume in late 2019!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JAE patents, tooling and designs sold to MDT. Production to resume in late 2019! Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
Lou at LRB was notified by Lisa at JAE and he passed on the news...

https://www.theoutdoorwire.com...4d-a702-707becc13f6b

Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) Acquires assets of J Allen Enterprises

MDT is excited to announce the acquisition of the designs, tooling and patents of the renowned precision rifle chassis system, the J Allen Chassis JAE-700 and JAE-100.

The J Allen Chassis systems have been touted as one of the most comfortable and configurable stock-style chassis systems in the last two decades, making it one of the most popular chassis among top precision rifle competitors. MDT is proud to continue the J Allen Legacy under the MDT line of precision rifle chassis and accessories.

CEO Maarten Van Ruitenburg states, “The acquisition of the tooling, patents, and design of the J Allen Chassis systems strengthens MDT’s position as the premier chassis manufacturer in the industry and offers another proven product to help customers SHOOT BETTER”. MDT will begin the transition of the Chassis production late 2019 at its Everson WA, USA facilities and plans to be in full production by mid 2020. “MDT will produce the J Allen Chassis with the same quality and expanded features that MDT and JAE customers expect” says Van Ruitenburg.

MDT is the leading precision rifle chassis manufacturer with offices and production in both Chilliwack BC Canada and Everson WA USA. For more information see https://mdttac.com

JAE will live on!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
That’s great news. I foresee a rifle build in early 2021 based on a JAE/MDT stock.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I still think those who placed orders and then had to dispute transactions with credit card companies will be reluctant to purchase another, regardless of who the owner is. Myself being one of them. I think an explanation and full transparency is in order if they expect me to come off my hard earned dollar.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
YES! I’ll be keeping an eye on them. My LRB M25 is still sitting in my safe, unfinished. I’m curious to see what kind of changes they may start introducing.

And of course, the price point.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post