SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    FN FAL Instant Karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FN FAL Instant Karma Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
Up for Instant Karma are a few accessories for a Metric FAL. (These are not compatible with British/Commonwealth-style inch pattern FALs.)

The items include an excellent condition 20 round magazine, a DSA US-made Belgian-style muzzle device, and a surplus Type C tube bayonet with sheath (which works in conjunction with that muzzle device).

These items will be Karma'd to the first person to:

1. Live in a jurisdiction where the 20 round magazine is legal to receive/possess
2. Own a metric FAL that can use these items
3. Post here, followed up by sending an email to the address in my profile with your mailing address.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Can use them for my Argie FAL.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
They're yours, bigwagon. Email me at the address in my profile.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma!

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post