SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Aero OEM SBR 399 days after the form 3 it is mine!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Aero OEM SBR 399 days after the form 3 it is mine!! Login/Join 
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted
Feb 17th 2016 I ordered a 8" 300 blackout SBR from Aero Precision. Got the call yesterday my form 4 came back.

This is how they come


What does Aero precision know about these guns? Get this crap off if it!!


Something went bump in the night...this will go bump back.


under 22" long in this setup with the stock collapsed. The stock is a LWRC ultra compact uses a pistol length tube cost effective median between those ultra short PDW style stocks and a carbine length stock.


"Deer rifle"


___________________________________________________
But then of course I might be a 13 year old girl who reads alot of gun magazines, so feel free to disregard anything I post.
 
Posts: 9005 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Very Nice... nothing like a double stamp rifle !
 
Posts: 1159 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Over a year wait time!?

This is why I build my guns as pistols first. That way I can still play with them till the form comes in.
 
Posts: 6775 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
Over a year wait time!?

This is why I build my guns as pistols first. That way I can still play with them till the form comes in.


While I agree and do the same, if I understand correct there was a while in WA where you couldn't get an SBR via Form 1, rather it had to be a Form 4 transfer. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to correct/clarify.



Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
 
Posts: 4522 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
Over a year wait time!?

This is why I build my guns as pistols first. That way I can still play with them till the form comes in.


While I agree and do the same, if I understand correct there was a while in WA where you couldn't get an SBR via Form 1, rather it had to be a Form 4 transfer. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to correct/clarify.


Exactly that.

I have learned not to wait for the government to make a law make sense. So I bought it from Aero Precision starting the process. When I got the form 4 signed by my CLEO (my LEO status actually had nothing to do with it he was willing to sign) the law changed allowing form 1's So the quandary of doing the form 1 and paying the restock fee of $160 or just going with their build I opted to go with their build.


___________________________________________________
But then of course I might be a 13 year old girl who reads alot of gun magazines, so feel free to disregard anything I post.
 
Posts: 9005 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Nice! I've got the same thing in jail.
My check was cashed 7-14-16.
Hoping for a call soon!


Disabled combat vet
 
Posts: 1323 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c_zielsdorf:
Nice! I've got the same thing in jail.
My check was cashed 7-14-16.
Hoping for a call soon!


8" or 10"


___________________________________________________
But then of course I might be a 13 year old girl who reads alot of gun magazines, so feel free to disregard anything I post.
 
Posts: 9005 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by guardianangel762:
quote:
Originally posted by c_zielsdorf:
Nice! I've got the same thing in jail.
My check was cashed 7-14-16.
Hoping for a call soon!


8" or 10"


8"


Disabled combat vet
 
Posts: 1323 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Aero OEM SBR 399 days after the form 3 it is mine!!

© SIGforum 2019