SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    6.5 Grendel ammunition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.5 Grendel ammunition Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
Does anyone have a link to reasonably priced 6.5 Grendel ammunition?
I know there's some Wolf available for punching paper but I can't find the link I had saved !

Help !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Google still works on most browsers

Ammoseek was on the first page of the 270,000 results for "6.5 grendel ammo"

"6.5 grendel ammo wolf" narrows the search even more

Posts: 7871 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
6.5 G ammo

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ouch. It's gone up. I bought a few cases months ago for $0.24/round. Not anymore.

I got some Hornady SST and ELD but those were $1/round. Will save those for hunting.

Gunbot

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
Ouch. It's gone up. I bought a few cases months ago for $0.24/round. Not anymore.

Yeah, that's what I noticed.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
The best investment I've made in ammo was when I bought my first Dillon precision RL550B link

I've now got 2, one set up for small base ammo (223/300BO) and one set up for large base (45acp, 308, 6.5, 8mm Mauser etc.)

I didn't really save any money because I shoot more!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep checking the place near Massilon. I think it was Ammunitionstore.com. That's where I bought a few cases.
Even with tax and shipping, it was cheaper than other places.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best I've seen is .93 cents a round for Hornady Black ELM at target sports usa.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used SGAmmo a number of times and have been pleased with them.

http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/...sale/65-grendel-ammo

AmmoBot is another way to find what is out there.

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/65grendel/

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Fantastic.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
With Grendel ammo and wolf it seems to come in batches. When a new batch comes in the price goes down to $.24 a shot. Then as that dries out the price goes back up.

The demand for the round is also increasing as it's popularity increases.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post