SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Got MY SBR Tax Stamp from ATF
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got MY SBR Tax Stamp from ATF Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I think I want to do an MK18 Mod O upper but I'm not a stickler for the exact parts. What do you guys think of the Palmetto State Armory
10.5" upper. Seems like a great upper for the price. Add a quad rail, and good to go.

PSA

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
What do you guys think of the Palmetto State Armory
10.5" upper.

My Dad and friend both have that upper and both have been very happy. My only complaint is that I wish it came with 10.3" bbl just so the gap between can and mount would look a little better.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Who makes an upper with a 10.3" barrel (besides DD for the MK18 Mod 1)? Or is that an ADCO project?

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Who makes an upper with a 10.3" barrel (besides DD for the MK18 Mod 1)? Or is that an ADCO project?

Colt.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/c...=action&key=LE6945CK

http://www.specializedarmament...per-receiver-groups/

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere awhile back that Faxon was going to start making 10.3" bbls. I think it would be a smart move considering how many people want a MK18 clone but don't want to pay DD/Colt prices.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State Armory flooded my inbox again with their Memorial Day sales and I ended up buying one of these for $189:

10.5" Upper