SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Today I confirmed my Zero
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today I confirmed my Zero Login/Join 
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangemaster:
How does one zero an IR laser? With NVGs?

Yes.

I am able to cowitness mine to a NV capable red dot sight.

I am even able to cowitness it to a magnified 1-6x optic, but adjusting the diopter of both the optic and the NVGs.

I have actually found this to be an easier method than trying to zero it with live fire alone. Of course it is always prudent to confirm that it is actually zeroed with live fire.

I prefer to do this with steel targets for instantaneous feedback.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Went out yesterday with the primary HD SBR to confirmed zero and run some mags through it. It’s easy to forget about such things when you have a selection of guns to shoot.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I moved some optics around. Zeroed at 50. I’m going Friday to adjust then to 200.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have my thermal zeroed out to 100.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
I moved some optics around. Zeroed at 50. I’m going Friday to adjust then to 200.

Just did same, will rezero next weekend but I normally zero at 50m and 25m for my SBR and pistols

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post