SIGforum
Geissele Super Duty rifles

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/3100060354

February 05, 2019, 03:52 PM
Belgian Blue
Geissele Super Duty rifles
Looks like Geissele will be offering complete rifles this year. Lots of options, built to order:

https://geissele.com/rifles/super-duty-rifles.html
February 05, 2019, 07:02 PM
RHINOWSO
Yeah happy to see it, hope they can keep the uber options available - I've seen it before and eventually companies seem to streamline those choices after awhile because it's too much of a PITA.
February 05, 2019, 07:41 PM
hrcjon
I'm guessing their pricing will keep volumes low so they have a chance to just build what you want from this limited list. But looking at how they do it and some of their choices for options I'm guessing mostly the crowd that would use this will just do it themselves. But again without pricing its all speculation.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”
February 07, 2019, 09:45 PM
flesheatingvirus
That's neat that you can get all of the options at once, but it's still an AR.

I'm starting to feel that the AR market is beyond saturation.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
February 08, 2019, 11:43 AM
ruger357
What's the price going to be?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
February 08, 2019, 01:19 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
What's the price going to be?

Questions like that show who can't afford one. Wink Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

February 08, 2019, 08:37 PM
Rustpot
An anodized OD green rifle now exists. I would like this.
February 09, 2019, 03:23 PM
djpaintles
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
That's neat that you can get all of the options at once, but it's still an AR.

I'm starting to feel that the AR market is beyond saturation.

I kinda have to agree with you.

I guess they figured they made so many parts already why not buy a few receivers and sell whole guns too. I like Geisselle stuff but Meh it’s just another AR.......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................
February 09, 2019, 04:23 PM
fritz
They have an amazing amount of options on the rifles. For grins I added up all the highest priced options, not including optics or lights. On a 16" carbine all the premium parts will raise the base price by $1,334. Depending on the base rifle price, such a customized model could be quite expensive. Possibly above the cost of other rifles -- the "premium" or "boutique" brands.

I wish Geissele well, but depending on their base pricing structure, their sales volume may be somewhat limited.
February 10, 2019, 08:53 AM
WARPIG602
Terrible logo. Said as it may be, with the plethora of quality AR's out there today, logo matters.

Also wish they has 11.5 or 12.5 barrel options.