SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA .224 Valkyrie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA .224 Valkyrie Login/Join 
posted
Palmetto State got me again. I was going to buy the bolt and barrel for $149 but ended up getting a complete upper for $299. I enjoy messing with a new caliber so it looks fun. Does anyone have a .224Valkyrie from PSA or any brand for that matter and how do you like it? I think the concept is interesting.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I don't have a PSA but I am liking my .224 it's been nothing but accurate so far.

This is 200 yds.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
I'm getting ready to build my .224 Valk. It's a great concept but hit or miss when it comes to accuracy for most barrels. I've got a long freebore barrel since I bought mine early on. The newer barrels coming out should have the correct freebore. And new ammo and bullets should eventually help with the accuracy issues.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
just bought mine today! for 299.00 I fugured if the barrel sucks the rest of the upper and bcg is still worth it!!!!

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are using for magazines?

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I think you use 6.8 magazines.

Anyone suppress this yet?

I got a PSA Mad Dog lower enroute and need to build something with it.

I also need to stop jumping on bandwagons. I bought a Tavor X95, haven't touched it in almost a year. Built several 300blk sbrs, rarely shoot them. Built a 6.5G SBR, rarely shoot that.

I don't hunt or compete. Rifles are just plinkers.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:
I don't have a PSA but I am liking my .224 it's been nothing but accurate so far.

This is 200 yds.

I am seeing great results with my 22" BSF barrel.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post