SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    *Now $124* Want an inexpensive semiauto shotgun? Wal-Mart has Remington 11-87s on clearance for $249.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Now $124* Want an inexpensive semiauto shotgun? Wal-Mart has Remington 11-87s on clearance for $249. Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
my trunk monkey already has an SBS. Smile

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arse hats at the WM I went into today won’t sell because Walmart policy to not sell firearms during the hurricane and afterwards would still need a 3 day wait even though I have a cwp.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
I picked up one of the 20g's today for my son. It took about 3 hours (2 hour roundtrip + hour-ish processing time) but I think it's worth it. I've been wanting to get him into sporting clays but he has been very hesitant to try one of my 12g's. I think this fits the bill. If he doesn't like sporting clays, I'm only out $124 and I'm sure I could get that back on trade if I had too. I've also always wanted to add a 20g to my collection so there is that too.

To the OP, thanks for posting this great deal!

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I snagged one (20g) this past week for $124 thanks for the heads up!! It will be great for the grand kids.

Posts: 10 | Location: Md | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
The search shows one in stock(20 ga) in Madison, WI, at the $124. I surly don’t need it, not a bad price for someone.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
The search shows one in stock(20 ga) in Madison, WI, at the $124. I surly don’t need it, not a bad price for someone.

You should grab it and ship it to me. I'll include a finders fee

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been watching since this thread started, I'm in Missouri (St. Louis) so far they have not been reduced in Mo.. Illinois ran them at 249, then some at 124 but still no movement on this side of the river. Wondering why??

Welcome to my home, that door you just kicked in, was locked for your protection, not mine.

Posts: 79 | Location: South St. Louis | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:

It isn't sitting there because of lack of interest. I called that store last week (glad I didn't drive over) and was told that that store was not able to sell any firearms at that time.

Being located in the butt-hurt progressive West side of Madison, it's anybody's guess what their holdup is.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishbone41:
I've been watching since this thread started, I'm in Missouri (St. Louis) so far they have not been reduced in Mo.. Illinois ran them at 249, then some at 124 but still no movement on this side of the river. Wondering why??

Yep, Id have to drive 2 hours to get one at the 249.00 price. Still not bad, but not good enough to drive for.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I struck out at two different Walmart’s here in Central Tx. I like the 20 gauge 1187 and used one to knock down 10 dove this morning.

Oh well...there’ll be other deals come along!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I think this deal is getting a bit played out. I had to go to the Janesville UPS customer center today to ship a pistol. I looked & the Beloit Walmart showed 1 12 ga 11-87 for $124. Since it was almost on the way, I figured I’d play.

The sporting goods guy knew what I was asking about when I inquired. He said it was ‘on delay’ with another buyer, who had until 0700 A.M. on the 18th to clear up his delay on the background check. After that it goes to the next customer to show up, no holding it.

A few others asked about it he had said. I’m surely not going to dance around to get a gun I don’t need. I did get a local 20 ga for the &249, that’s enough.

I will say, that Dexter discount search linked by the original poster is kinda handy. I see some gas grills & other things on clearance as Fall approaches.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the stores are getting picked pretty clean of 11-87s after 2.5 weeks. Especially once the price dropped to $124. It only took a couple days for all of the 12 gauges to sell out around here, even before they dropped further, and the 20s only lasted a little over a week.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
My quest is over. I stopped by a WM in Louisiana last night on my way home and although they showed 1 in inventory, there were none. I tried here in Houston as well. I guess it wasn't meant to be. That's ok, the Rock Island X4 I just bought for $217 is absolutely fantastic.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to a couple stores by me, to see of they had some deals. Everything was gone. I am not sure if it is because of the hurricane,( was told by a manager that they won't sell any guns because of the storm), or they were just wiped out. I fail to see the latter.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post