SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Best place to buy AR 10 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best place to buy AR 10 mags Login/Join 
Picture of lsjfwao
posted
My google foo is weak. Looking for leads from the SF brain trust. Thanks to all!

Posts: 36 | Location: Virginia | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I have had good service from GunMag Warehouse.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which model AR-10, AR-10A or AR-10B?

Posts: 3398 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
I have had good service from GunMag Warehouse.

I bought 5 of the Pmags for my AR10 from them. Used Garand Thumb's discount code for a couple dollars off. Worked well.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Think Magpul 25 rds are a real bargain. GB sellers sell them very cheaply as I remember. Get them and stack them deep. I need to get some more. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lsjfwao:
My google foo is weak.

Don't tell anyone, cuz the following is a secret. If the rooskies ever figure this out, we're doomed.

Open google
Type in "AR10 magazine"

shhhhhhhh....

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Aim Surplus is a solid choice. Free shipping on orders of $49 or more.

I’ve ordered from them many times.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
It depends, if you want REAL AR10 magizenes ... HERE but they aren't cheap

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What brand of AR10? Different brands take different mags. AR10s are not standardized like the AR15.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lsjfwao
posted Hide Post
My apologies for the late reply - got called away on unexpected business. I’m looking to stock up mags for an aero precision M5. Looking for Pmag lr/sr type and similar compatible options. Thanks to all for the replies.

Posts: 36 | Location: Virginia | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I have Pmags and for steel mags D&H is good to go.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
Aim Surplus is a solid choice. Free shipping on orders of $49 or more.

I’ve ordered from them many times.

That's my go-to as well.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
KYGUNCO out of Bardstown, KY is where I got my 10 rounder for deer season.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post