SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Picked up a SIG M400 Tread Coil.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a SIG M400 Tread Coil. Login/Join 
Picture of coma
posted
Since Iam a Marxist-chusetts refugee now living in the free state of New Hampshire I figured it was time to get a black gun. Thinking about a weapon mounted light. What is a good one that is not huge.

Thanks for any input

death and taxes....need i say any more.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SIG Super Target SS .45
Bersa .380 model 83
M686 .357 S&W
P239 9MM
P229 .40S&W
p229 .40 legion
p229 9 legion
1911 9 mm
M400 tread coil 5.56.

Posts: 660 | Location: Barrington, NH, usa | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Did you get it at the Academy Pro Shop?

And for a small light, I'd suggest a Surefire X300U. Relatively inexpensive, good output, small footprint.

I've got them on all my defensive guns mounted in front of my front sight so I can reach the paddles with the thumb of my support hand when fired from either shoulder.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coma
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Did you get it at the Academy Pro Shop?

And for a small light, I'd suggest a Surefire X300U. Relatively inexpensive, good output, small footprint.

I've got them on all my defensive guns mounted in front of my front sight so I can reach the paddles with the thumb of my support hand when fired from either shoulder.

I picked it at the Academy through the employee purchase program.

Will have to check into that light.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SIG Super Target SS .45
Bersa .380 model 83
M686 .357 S&W
P239 9MM
P229 .40S&W
p229 .40 legion
p229 9 legion
1911 9 mm
M400 tread coil 5.56.

Posts: 660 | Location: Barrington, NH, usa | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
WOW....REALLY Big Rifle! And a Big Magazine too! Wink

Enjoy! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coma
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
WOW....REALLY Big Rifle! And a Big Magazine too! Wink

Enjoy! Cool

Thanks and yea the phone is not good at down sizing photos

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SIG Super Target SS .45
Bersa .380 model 83
M686 .357 S&W
P239 9MM
P229 .40S&W
p229 .40 legion
p229 9 legion
1911 9 mm
M400 tread coil 5.56.

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Surefire Scout (expensive) or Streamlight ProTac rail mount or TLR RM2 (cheaper).

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
They put that same baby stock on my 716i

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Nice rifle! I'm a fan of Streamlight lights...good quality for the money, and lots of options. The TLR-1 on my duty gun has held up to lots of abuse. I personally don't love paddle switches on a long gun, though...I'd prefer a Protac rail-mount with a pressure switch, or even just a tail-cap button.

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. I have a Sig M400 (with a fixed 3.5x ACOG). I like that basic sling set-up and mounts. Could you tell me what it is?

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post