SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any recent buyers of a CZ Scorpion Evo carbine?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any recent buyers of a CZ Scorpion Evo carbine? Login/Join 
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted
Just curious how many magazines it came with.

I just ordered one and I'm putting together my list of needed additional accessories. I bought the version that comes with 20-round magazine(s?) and has the bare muzzle brake.

Thanks!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine came with 2 twenty round magazines, I bought a couple 30 round magazines for around 28 bucks each. I got my carbine with the fake surpressor for 939 plus tax but I often see them for a little over a grand. Nice rifle and a great alternative to the Sig MPX which costs twice as much as the CZ Scorpion.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Thanks Calugo. The number of mags wasn't specified on Grab-a-Gun. Good price though, at about $860 shipped for the bare muzzle variant.

Hopefully they're not pulling mags out of the boxes to sell separately like back in the bad old days of the assault weapon ban.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Carbine with the brake and it came with two 20 rounders. There's no reason for anyone to pull mags these days. Scorpion mags aren't hard to find or particularly expensive.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I just pick up a scorpion carbine faux suppressor version less than 10 days ago came with 2 20 round magazines and a pull thru bore cleaner.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good purchase, I picked up the carbine a month ago and it came with 2-20rd mags. They ship with 2 mags it depends on the order placed they ship either 10rd or 20rd magazines. Keep checking CZs website the day after I bought the weapon they ran a 20% off sale on the mags so I bought 12. I like the weapon so much I just picked up the pistol with a sig brace with another 10 mags.

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunnitt:
Keep checking CZs website the day after I bought the weapon they ran a 20% off sale on the mags so I bought 12.

They're currently 25% off at https://shop.cz-usa.com/ :

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Picked the carbine up yesterday. Came with two 20-round magazines as others reported.

Thanks!