SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Curses! Palmetto is at it again.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Curses! Palmetto is at it again. Login/Join 
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
PSA excels at emptying my wallet.

Last Friday they were selling completed PA10 uppers and lowers at a price that will let "build" my rifle for a total of $658! Shipping was *free* - that's what finally pushed me over the edge.

The upper has a stainless barrel and an M-lok rail, the lower has Magpul furniture and PSA's "enhanced tripper group".

Everything has already shipped. Can't wait!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
"PSA excels at emptying my wallet."

That is funny and so true. They just got me again with another upper on the way. A 1 in 8 stainless 16" mid lenght. Big Grin

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Two mails from them every day.
I just dump and not ever open,my checkbook is growing after I instituted this policy last year.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I HATE THEIR DAILY DEALS!!

I could not resist an A2 upper for $249:

http://palmettostatearmory.com...or-ch-516446027.html

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

Not a true A2. Has a detachable carry handle.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just tell myself that they're already out of stock.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:

Not a true A2. Has a detachable carry handle.

CRAP. Just called to cancel, easy process and I was on hold for maybe two minutes.

Thanks!

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks!

No problem. I almost bit, too.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Well, damned if they didn't just get me again.

Complete Gen 2 308 Classic lower for $159.99 shipped. Guess I'm lucky I have a very understanding wife who also likes to shoot. Big Grin

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
They got me this weekend (to clarify NOT last month or this year as that's a WHOLE other kettle of fish) with the Federal .22 for .059 cents per round. 2625 rounds shipped for free. Damn them!!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
They got me this weekend (to clarify NOT last month or this year as that's a WHOLE other kettle of fish) with the Federal .22 for .059 cents per round. 2625 rounds shipped for free. Damn them!!!

My wife likes the strikefire I bought for her very much. So much that I hope she overlooks the Federal .22 ammo I bought tonight. Big Grin

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
My Vortex Strikefire came in yesterday. I'm out of town, the wife told me on the phone that "the box that I did not want her to see" was delivered! My VP9 cimes in tomorrow, luckly it comes in at my LGS!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the ammo thread lower down https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...3106699/m/3310064993 , found the Palmetto Speer .223 Remington 64gr Gold Dot Ammunition for .50 cents a round no cost shipping deal was still live (if you buy 200 or more rounds free shipping).

Wish I had room for the stuff when it gets here:-)

Thanks Rogue!!!!!....I think Big Grin

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
They also have their premium nickel boron BCGs on sale for $99.99 with free shipping...it is my understanding that Toolcraft in NC manufactures their premium bolt carrier groups...

http://palmettostatearmory.com...-bolt-516446450.html

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
They also have their premium nickel boron BCGs on sale for $99.99 with free shipping...it is my understanding that Toolcraft in NC manufactures their premium bolt carrier groups...

http://palmettostatearmory.com...-bolt-516446450.html

I have 3 of them and they serve me well. I'm going to get a.couple more soon. You can't beat those prices!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought their PA-10 Gen 2 308 upper and lower. The Gen 1 had some problems, but $458 shipped for an AR in 308, I had to get one.

Posts: 1150 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lopezp:
I just bought their PA-10 Gen 2 308 upper and lower. The Gen 1 had some problems, but $458 shipped for an AR in 308, I had to get one.

That was awfully tempting to me, too.

But I really have no need for a 308. Big Grin

I'm so glad they're out of stock on the xD45, 3 stripped AR lowers and the Glock 9mm lower package for $450. That was a ridiculous deal.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Yes, the deals keep showing up, m and p shield mags $14.99, vp9 $499.99's.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just hate how I checked out their 'Scratch and Dent' sale, and now the stuff I looked at keeps getting emailed to me. The headlines all say 'You Need this' and such. Kinda irritating, but I get why they do it.

Posts: 795 | Location: NH | Registered: July 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post