SIGforum
Benelli M4 SBS - Worth it?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/2990013744

September 25, 2018, 01:05 PM
jamaicanj
Benelli M4 SBS - Worth it?
Worth it??? Hmmm, it depends on what excites you. I have a Tromix Saiga SBS that I custom ordered because I had to have it. I don't think I have taken it to the range more than 3 times. Yes, it is a lot of fun, but so are a lot of my other firearms.

Take stock of what you already have. If money is not an issue, then go ahead and get it. If money is a factor, consider just how often you plan to actually utilize the SBS.

Phillipians 4:13
Go Gators/Wildcats!
Glock Cert. Armorer & GSSF Member
September 26, 2018, 01:18 AM
EBRfan
I have both.

The SBS is great fun, and just cool as hell. That only matters if you value such things....I happen to.

If for whatever reason I needed to bug out with something compact and 12 ga, for sure it is the first on the list. I have no regrets on the price, and the subsequent upgrades to make sure it is 922r compliant, even if that might not apply.
September 27, 2018, 08:23 PM
ScotP7
Despite the hassle of a tax stamp, IMHO the SBS is worth it for putting the center of gravity closer to the body.
September 27, 2018, 08:58 PM
Like the M2 entry in 14 inch barrel. About
$1050.00 just as good. I love that gun.

Shots every load to small bird shot low recoil 00 buck slug . You name it can cycle everything.

September 27, 2018, 09:29 PM
DaBigBR
quote:
Originally posted by GroundedCLK:
So I am debating on buying a Benelli M4 SBS with LE stock on it.

The shotgun is $2099, is it worth buying? Then the one year wait...

What are you thoughts?

If, by some chance, you're LE, DSG Arms has law enforcement pricing on these if you email them. It's more than enough saved to pay for your tax stamp. Not sure if that's actually LE only or if it includes fire fighters, EMTs, military and all of the other people most of those programs include.
October 31, 2018, 06:58 AM
ACPFAN
quote:
Originally posted by GroundedCLK:
So I am debating on buying a Benelli M4 SBS with LE stock on it.

The shotgun is $2099, is it worth buying? Then the one year wait...

What are you thoughts?

I had to wait 6 months, and it was absolutely worth it.

November 04, 2018, 07:10 PM
EBRfan
Had mine out this weekend. What a hoot!