SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New SIG rifle owner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New SIG rifle owner Login/Join 
posted
Most of my rifle time has been with Remington bolt guns and ARs. I recently bought a 716 and plan on picking up an MCX Patrol. Anyone have any advice on these things?

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my MCX patrol in 5.56. It shoots great and loves any ammo I run through it. I swapped out my stock for an M4 stock to get a better cheek weld but I only did that due to personal preference.

The only advice I can give is look for a bit before you buy one. The prices vary a lot from vendors and time of year.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I am a big fan of my MCX. I take it to the range more than any of my other AR platform rifles. I have been pleasantly surprised at how accurate mine is.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have a M 400 Enhanced and it's a great rifle. I'd really like a 716, but can't justify the coin...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
The 716 is one of my favorite 308 AR's.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post