SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    MagLula for 10/22 - Anyone bought one yet - Review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MagLula for 10/22 - Anyone bought one yet - Review Login/Join 
posted
I see that Mag Lula has released their loader for the Ruger 10/22 magazines - Model LU30B - Wanted to ask if anyone has purchased one and if so did it work as well as their other loaders.....Thanks Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
I’ve always thought the 10/22 mags were one of the easiest mags to load. I’m not seeing a need for this.

Maglula does make good stuff though.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are fairly easy to load until you get around the 20-25 round range on the BX-25 mags and then they can get more difficult...

For my wife and I when we go out to shoot steel challenge in practice we will go through the 8 - BX-25 mags we have usually at least twice and sometimes up to three times so we find ourselves loading as much as we are shooting...

We have the Caldwell loader made for the 10/22 mags and it works ok but can be a little finicky from time to time and the Frankford Arsenal unit just does not work....

Just tring to save a little time and my old fingers....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Butler Creek loader and it works fairly well, although you have to shake it to get the rounds to fall down the Butler creek pipe.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I have maglulas for 1911, standard, and .22/.380, and uplulas for M14, AK, and STANAG. Pulse a couple of "ultimate cliploaders" for Ruger pistols. interested to hear any reports of the 10/22 loaders.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3184 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I decided to spend $34.00 (free shipping) and ordered one today. Once it arrives I will give it a good workout and provide a report back here...Mark

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm interested to see how this works.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post