SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Knights Armament kac m4 ras

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Knights Armament kac m4 ras Login/Join 
Picture of jac1304
posted
Anyone seen these in-stock lately? Thanks

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If I were you I would keep an eye out on Arfcom or use the Riverofguns.com website. Often you can find them in great to middle of the road shape for a fair price. A number of folks on other forums are dumping their pre election scare purchases these days.

Posts: 583 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Does Knight still sell blemished rails? I've seen some good deals on there.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Does Knight still sell blemished rails? I've seen some good deals on there.

I check here infrequently, but I haven't had any luck. Doesn't mean they are never in-stock, but they don't have email notifications, so it could be my lack of diligence.

http://shop.knightarmco.com/Pr...?ProductID=KM98064-S

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Found one finally in stock... thanks

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I used to see used versions for sale on Arfcom all the time. I haven't paid attention over there lately, but that would be my first suggestion.

Honestly, having tried both the M4 and M5 RAS on rifles in the past, you can do better for cheaper, as far as drop-in handguards go these days. The KAC RAS are old tech... Pretty heavy, and expensive for what you get. (Unless you're just dead-set on a M4A1/M16A4 clone.)

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Honestly, having tried both the M4 and M5 RAS on rifles in the past, you can do better for cheaper, as far as drop-in handguards go these days. The KAC RAS are old tech... Pretty heavy, and expensive for what you get. (Unless you're just dead-set on a M4A1/M16A4 clone.)

I just kind of want one for my 6920.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

I just kind of want one for my 6920.

Sent you an email.

Hey! I like stuff
posted Hide Post
I have a blemished version that is sitting in a box if someone still needs one, feel free to email me, address is in bio.

Posts: 2756 | Location: Sterling, VA | Registered: July 14, 2003Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Do be careful of eBay for these. Since they were standard issue for our troops, it was one of the things that tended to become 'lost' and later 'found' on eBay.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post