SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Magpul customer service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magpul customer service Login/Join 
posted
I contacted Magpul regarding my P10 10 round AR magazine. While disassembling the magazine at the range I lost the locking plate. I asked customer service if I could purchase the plate. I was told that they don't sell magazine parts and they would not sell to a restricted state. I know the mags are not expensive but did not think I would get that response from their CS.

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try another day with a different rep and you may get a different response. You can also ask to speak to a supervisor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
They do not sell any individual mag parts.

I had 2 fully loaded .308 20 round Pmags fall off the table and split the feed lip.
I asked if they just sold the body and was informed that do not sell parts.

They did send me a ticket to mail them back in and they sent me 2 new mags.

Moral of the story..
Don't drop loaded .308 mags and don't loose parts.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Worst case scenario, if you can't get Customer Service to help you out, there are shops online that sell PMAG parts, including locking plates.

Or Magpul itself sells extended locking plates in a 5-pack: https://www.magpul.com/product...le-lock-plate-type-2

Posts: 32425 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post