SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Prussian blue for 308 AR fitment?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prussian blue for 308 AR fitment? Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted
has anyone used prussian blue or maybe something similar to fit things on an AR? I've got a grip I like but the bever tail doesn't quite fit and I'd like to work out where to take material off the grip.

this is on a DPMS pattern 308 lower and the 7.62 LaRue A-PEG grip, for the curious.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I had a black Magpul MIAD that didn't quite fit in the tail area. I used an old lipstick (because my blue is in my tools at work) of my wife's to figure the spots. So yeah, blue will work.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
lipstick! I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Fitment

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post