SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Got a stamp today for my 870 Police
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got a stamp today for my 870 Police Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Just thought I’d share.. I had a picatinny rail mounted to the receiver so I could put a Trijicon RMR on. Barrel is factory 14” Remington. Looking forward to shooting her. I’d like to send the barrel to VangComp at some point.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Looking good, man!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
..and thank you!

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nice setup, enjoy!

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I have a 590A1 SBS (OEM built, LE trade in).

It's a nice little thumper, but doesn't see much action. Still nice to have around tho. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Yeah, this will probably get as much action as most of everybody’s riot guns will... but it’s still fun!

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Congrats! I have a 590A1 SBS (OEM built, LE trade in).

It's a nice little thumper, but doesn't see much action. Still nice to have around tho. Wink

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Nothing quite like an SBS.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Looks sweet! Congrats

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post