SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SG553RP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SG553RP Login/Join 
posted
Well my first 553 has finally arrived and I must say, I’m quite impressed.

I have the opportunity to pickup a 553RP 2020 import for a great price, however I’ve been reading about some of the 553RPs having issues with light primer strikes and broken firing pins.

I was hoping some owners could chime in and give some personal experiences with this variant.

Here’s my new 553P

Posts: 20 | Registered: May 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty right there.

No experience with the Russian one.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had the chance a few years ago to buy a new 553 with flip up sights and 10 30rnd mags for $2600. Still regretting not buying it....

Posts: 435 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Great gun! I have a 553P in 300 blackout. It has run like a champ with no issues.

Posts: 7720 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, that looks fantastic.

I have a 552, loves me some 55X.

HK Ag

Posts: 3494 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies.

Looking forward to the 553RP

Posts: 20 | Registered: May 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post