SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    KARMA - Winner kz1000: Mosin-Nagant Headspace Gauges w/ Instructions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Winner kz1000: Mosin-Nagant Headspace Gauges w/ Instructions Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Here's a handy item for the Mosin-Nagant crowd. This set of high quality steel gauges includes a "go", "no-go" and "field" gauge for checking head-space. These gauges will work with all 7,62 x 54R Mosin-Nagant rifles and come with a laminated instruction sheet. This karma is open to all active SIGforum members who own a Mosin-Nagant rifle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Count me in, I would love that set.
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have a Finn Mosin built on an Imperial Russian Hex receiver. Please count me in.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I have three.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8200 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Please accept my entry. I could really use those.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the hat.

FG42 Type G, Ruger GSR, P250 Compact 9mm w/45ACP Compact conversion, H&K VP9 & other cool stuff.

100% disabled veteran

Posts: 696 | Location: central NC | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
County me in, I own seven Eek !

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gutpile Charlie:
County me in, I own seven Eek !

That's all? Big Grin

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. I have no idea how many rifles I have in this caliber.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma.
Please don't add my name as I already have the headspace gauges for my Mosin-Nagant. I wanted to mention that it reduced my apprehension on shooting my rifle knowing it was within safety specs.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I'd like in on this please. Thank you.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I could use those. Thanks for the chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Mosins- could use these thanks!

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has spoken . . . and the winner is: kz1000. Thanks to all who participated.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Email outbound.

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Karma received. Thank you hjs157!

-Bomber Harris