SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    KARMA - Winner kz1000: Mosin-Nagant Headspace Gauges w/ Instructions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Winner kz1000: Mosin-Nagant Headspace Gauges w/ Instructions Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Here's a handy item for the Mosin-Nagant crowd. This set of high quality steel gauges includes a "go", "no-go" and "field" gauge for checking head-space. These gauges will work with all 7,62 x 54R Mosin-Nagant rifles and come with a laminated instruction sheet. This karma is open to all active SIGforum members who own a Mosin-Nagant rifle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 2219 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, I would love that set.
Thanks for the chance.

#1 of 2

Posts: 249 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have a Finn Mosin built on an Imperial Russian Hex receiver. Please count me in.

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8498 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 19139 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I have three.

[i]

Posts: 5047 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Please accept my entry. I could really use those.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 673 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the hat.

FG42 Type G, Ruger GSR, P250 Compact 9mm w/45ACP Compact conversion, H&K VP9 & other cool stuff.

100% disabled veteran

Posts: 690 | Location: central NC | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
County me in, I own seven Eek !

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9042 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gutpile Charlie:
County me in, I own seven Eek !

That's all? Big Grin

Posts: 19139 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. I have no idea how many rifles I have in this caliber.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 16223 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma.
Please don't add my name as I already have the headspace gauges for my Mosin-Nagant. I wanted to mention that it reduced my apprehension on shooting my rifle knowing it was within safety specs.

PC

Posts: 611 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
posted Hide Post
I'd like in on this please. Thank you.

Posts: 5382 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I could use those. Thanks for the chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

Posts: 13958 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
I have Mosins- could use these thanks!

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3054 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has spoken . . . and the winner is: kz1000. Thanks to all who participated.

Posts: 2219 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Email outbound.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

Posts: 13958 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post