SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Aimpoint PRO deal $327.75 shipped.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aimpoint PRO deal $327.75 shipped. Login/Join 
Press hard,
Three copies
posted
Use code GD2019 for 25% off, good for other stuff too. LAPG get’m while you can.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
GD2019

Thanks!

Picked one up for a pistol build I am doing.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
That’s a great deal!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Dang. Don't need one but for less than $350, why not.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I was kicking myself for missing out on the Black Friday deals, but this is even better.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post