SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I didn't know I needed a Chiappa .410 bore upper
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I didn't know I needed a Chiappa .410 bore upper Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Fortunately for my wallet and sanity, they are out of stock. As are the 5, 10 and 15 round magazine.

"The Charles Daly® AR .410 Upper allows any AR-15 to be converted to a .410 shotgun. The CD .410 Upper features a 19in barrel, chambered in 2.5in .410 bore. It has front and rear flip up sights, picatinny quad rail forend and comes with a 5 round magazine.

IMPORTANT: This upper will only work with a MIL-SPEC lower and MUST USE CARBINE BUFFER TUBE. Upper includes buffer that must be used with carbine buffer spring for proper function. Failure to shoot without carbine buffer tube and provided buffer can cause damage to upper and lower. Overall cartridge length must be 2.29in or less for proper function. "

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
When you absolutely, positively gotta kill every rat in the palm tree and need an excuse to buy a binary trigger to do it with.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh man I don’t know why but I might need this, too bad you can’t get it as a pistol with a brace

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post