SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Star Wars anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars anyone? Login/Join 
posted
I traded my buddy a couple of unused firearms for this little gem, as Kriss Vector 10mm. I was Leary at first but once I saw it in person, the trade was made. Today I mounted up a Burris FF3 and hit the range. The first shot was low, as was the second. The third group was a little right, but group four was dead center and just took the center out at 25yds. This gun is easy to shoot well and dead accurate. I also got a Gen 1 Kriss .45 from him as well, but enjoyed shooting the 10mm a little more.

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
"this is the trade you are looking for.."

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I dig the white, I’d rather have that than FDE if I was going to have anything other than black.

I wanted a Kriss Vector 9mm carbine in the worst way until I handled one and decided I couldn’t handle the safety digging into my thumb. I suppose that can be remedied, but it was enough to make me walk at the time. My attraction to the space gun look keeps pulling me back in, though.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't go getting all full of yourself. I bet if you put on a Storm Trooper helmet your groups would open up a bit. Big Grin

Seriously, that is a pretty cool setup you traded for. Enjoy it, and 10mm also. Lucky.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Aren’t your groups a little small for a stormtrooper?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea......much better shooter than a Storm Trooper. This gun is easy to shoot well.

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
actually....

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Reminds me more of 2012's Total Recall.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I think you need more practice. Report back when your targets look like this...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Aren’t your groups a little small for a stormtrooper?

Excellent! Big Grin

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a pistol version of the KRISS years ago and was amazed at how accurate it was. The only thing disappointing was how hard it was to charge the pistol. I am no wimp and have no problem operating most firearms but the KRISS mechanism was challenging.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post