SIGforum
Star Wars anyone?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/2610004064

August 28, 2019, 05:41 PM
usncorpsman
Star Wars anyone?
I traded my buddy a couple of unused firearms for this little gem, as Kriss Vector 10mm. I was Leary at first but once I saw it in person, the trade was made. Today I mounted up a Burris FF3 and hit the range. The first shot was low, as was the second. The third group was a little right, but group four was dead center and just took the center out at 25yds. This gun is easy to shoot well and dead accurate. I also got a Gen 1 Kriss .45 from him as well, but enjoyed shooting the 10mm a little more.

August 29, 2019, 11:25 AM
Nick
"this is the trade you are looking for.."

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"
August 29, 2019, 01:25 PM
P220 Smudge
Very nice. I dig the white, I’d rather have that than FDE if I was going to have anything other than black.

I wanted a Kriss Vector 9mm carbine in the worst way until I handled one and decided I couldn’t handle the safety digging into my thumb. I suppose that can be remedied, but it was enough to make me walk at the time. My attraction to the space gun look keeps pulling me back in, though.

August 29, 2019, 04:55 PM
sig226fan
Don't go getting all full of yourself. I bet if you put on a Storm Trooper helmet your groups would open up a bit. Big Grin

Seriously, that is a pretty cool setup you traded for. Enjoy it, and 10mm also. Lucky.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.
September 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
benny6
Aren’t your groups a little small for a stormtrooper?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
September 02, 2019, 03:56 PM
usncorpsman
Yea......much better shooter than a Storm Trooper. This gun is easy to shoot well.
September 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
zoom6zoom
actually....

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.
September 06, 2019, 03:16 PM
Snake207
Reminds me more of 2012's Total Recall.

September 06, 2019, 05:10 PM
benny6
I think you need more practice. Report back when your targets look like this...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
September 06, 2019, 05:55 PM
sigfreund
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Aren’t your groups a little small for a stormtrooper?

Excellent! Big Grin

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
September 06, 2019, 08:32 PM
patw
I had a pistol version of the KRISS years ago and was amazed at how accurate it was. The only thing disappointing was how hard it was to charge the pistol. I am no wimp and have no problem operating most firearms but the KRISS mechanism was challenging.