SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Star Wars anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars anyone? Login/Join 
posted
I traded my buddy a couple of unused firearms for this little gem, as Kriss Vector 10mm. I was Leary at first but once I saw it in person, the trade was made. Today I mounted up a Burris FF3 and hit the range. The first shot was low, as was the second. The third group was a little right, but group four was dead center and just took the center out at 25yds. This gun is easy to shoot well and dead accurate. I also got a Gen 1 Kriss .45 from him as well, but enjoyed shooting the 10mm a little more.

Posts: 598 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"this is the trade you are looking for.."

"Living among the enemy behind the Tofu Curtain"

Posts: 2003 | Location: California, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I dig the white, I’d rather have that than FDE if I was going to have anything other than black.

I wanted a Kriss Vector 9mm carbine in the worst way until I handled one and decided I couldn’t handle the safety digging into my thumb. I suppose that can be remedied, but it was enough to make me walk at the time. My attraction to the space gun look keeps pulling me back in, though.

Posts: 10385 | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't go getting all full of yourself. I bet if you put on a Storm Trooper helmet your groups would open up a bit. Big Grin

Seriously, that is a pretty cool setup you traded for. Enjoy it, and 10mm also. Lucky.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 821 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Aren’t your groups a little small for a stormtrooper?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-01 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 3329 | Location: USA | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea......much better shooter than a Storm Trooper. This gun is easy to shoot well.

Posts: 598 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
actually....

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17746 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Reminds me more of 2012's Total Recall.

Posts: 11966 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I think you need more practice. Report back when your targets look like this...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-01 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 3329 | Location: USA | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Aren’t your groups a little small for a stormtrooper?

Excellent! Big Grin

“The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
— Bertrand Russell

Posts: 40101 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a pistol version of the KRISS years ago and was amazed at how accurate it was. The only thing disappointing was how hard it was to charge the pistol. I am no wimp and have no problem operating most firearms but the KRISS mechanism was challenging.

Posts: 4746 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post