SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Stag 15 Tactical: Cousin's husband just bought one...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stag 15 Tactical: Cousin's husband just bought one... Login/Join 
posted
…and texted me asking what I thought of them. To be honest, I've never had experience with that brand so didn't know what to tell him. So, are they decent? Mine Colt HBAR from 1990 and Bushmaster Carbine from 1999 have been good to go over all these years so these were recommended to him.

Posts: 2007 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Stag makes a decent rifle. Local here in CT.

https://www.stagarms.com/stag-...#product-description

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
They make good basic rifles.

Continental Machine & Tool makes a lot of their constituent parts.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've used their receivers and LPKs, they are a decent quality. Do an inspection and make sure everything is staked and assembled properly. A good cleaning and oiling and you should be good to go.

Posts: 4546 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Stag makes good stuff.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I told him to read your posts and he is happy with the opinions.

Posts: 2007 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
My first AR, which I still have, is a Stag. Its quality and has never failed me in any way!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post