SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Pump action IMI Timber Wolf in 357 and 44 Mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pump action IMI Timber Wolf in 357 and 44 Mag Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted
Anyone else remember the pump action IMI Timber Wolf with a 10 round tubular magazine in 357 and 44 Mag? Man do I wish someone would make these again. I had one many years ago in 357 like a fool got offered a fair amount for it and let it go. I wished I did not do that.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
A local listed one for sale a week or two ago, not a bad price (relatively speaking compared to past auction sales, $900) but a lot more than I'd go.

It is surprising no one ever picked it up. Maybe Henry should, that's pretty much their business model.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I even remember the magazine ads for them. I always wanted one and never got around to getting one before they were gone. I would definitely like to see it offered again.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post