SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR 9mm Pistol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR 9mm Pistol Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
Found a poor lonely AR9mm lower at my LGS had to buy it. I wanted to make an 9mm Pistol since I have a 16" 9mm Carbine

This is what I made. Pure Evil.......

KE Arms Lower 4.5" barrel. Uses Glock mags. But doesn't like MAGPUL Glock mags. Odd.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congrats- handy little things, these. Now to add a set of BUIS.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
i like that magwell they milled in. not sure why others dont hog out the spare aluminum on these dedicated lowers.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
That is eight kinds of sexy.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post