SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My early Christmas present: .357 SIG PCC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My early Christmas present: .357 SIG PCC Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xrocket:
Is there anything you would do different in a build after having a chance to range test?

Yes.. install a gas deflector! Big Grin

I have a regular dust cover on it now, but having ran it some, I readily see why they invented and use gas deflectors on blow back PCC ARs, especially for lefties like me.

I have a gas deflector kit already on the way from CMMG.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

GCO member

Posts: 6626 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just stopped in to New Frontier Armory, today. They tell me that their 10mm AR uppers and lowers should be available Summer/Fall, this year.

I'll keep an eye out and post here if something appears Smile

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

--Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 2438 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Proud member of
the vanning collective
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Hope their timeline has is more accurate than QC10. I was told their 10mm stuff would be rolling shortly after Shot Show 2016.
Still nothing, I think they switched their priority to that Mp5 mag lower.

--------------------------------------
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Posts: 18106 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
How is that carbine holding up for you? How many rounds do you estimate?

Posts: 8743 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post