SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My early Christmas present: .357 SIG PCC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My early Christmas present: .357 SIG PCC Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xrocket:
Is there anything you would do different in a build after having a chance to range test?

Yes.. install a gas deflector! Big Grin

I have a regular dust cover on it now, but having ran it some, I readily see why they invented and use gas deflectors on blow back PCC ARs, especially for lefties like me.

I have a gas deflector kit already on the way from CMMG.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

GCO member

Posts: 6575 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just stopped in to New Frontier Armory, today. They tell me that their 10mm AR uppers and lowers should be available Summer/Fall, this year.

I'll keep an eye out and post here if something appears Smile

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2243 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Proud member of
the vanning collective
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Hope their timeline has is more accurate than QC10. I was told their 10mm stuff would be rolling shortly after Shot Show 2016.
Still nothing, I think they switched their priority to that Mp5 mag lower.

--------------------------------------
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Posts: 17516 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
How is that carbine holding up for you? How many rounds do you estimate?

Posts: 8393 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post