SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Question about a Daniel Defense barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about a Daniel Defense barrel Login/Join 
Picture of pepsiblue
posted
I have a DD barrel that I am going to list in the classified section. I just looked on DD website so I could find and give a better and accurate description. The thing is, there isn’t a barrel like it. Mine is 16”, and the gas block location is almost in the middle at the 8” mark. The carbine barrel they have listed looks like mine, except for the contour. Mine doesn’t have the m203 cutout. It looks more like the LW barrel configuration. It is just a slight taper from the chamber end down to the muzzle, with the exception of the gas block are. Can anyone educate me on what I have or what it’s called?

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Is it one of their S2W - strength to weight profiles?

From their website:
"The S2W profile is a heavier profile and is only available in a mid- length gas system in 16” and 18” lengths. Our DD5 line of firearms uses a Strength 2 Weight profile ballel and is available in 16”, 18” and 20" lengths"

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
Is it one of their S2W - strength to weight profiles?

From their website:
"The S2W profile is a heavier profile and is only available in a mid- length gas system in 16” and 18” lengths. Our DD5 line of firearms uses a Strength 2 Weight profile ballel and is available in 16”, 18” and 20" lengths"

This..

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post