SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Looking for .223 rifle options
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for .223 rifle options Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
The New American Leader T2

The link you posted clearly states "No sales to California."

Yep. The pistol grip, flash hider, and detachable magazine make it not legal in CA.

Besides, it doesn't meet the criteria in the OP, namely it doesn't have a traditional stock, and it's not under $800.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tough find, but look into a Benelli MR1. They have straight stocked and pistol grip versions. I have one, but if I could only have one straight stocked semi-auto, it would be a Ruger Mini-14.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 969 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Considering your political constraints in California ( I can relate living most of my life in NY) about the best option is a Ruger mini 14. Not the greatest option but you don’t have many based on the laws there

Posts: 3287 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post