SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Quality AR Pistols
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quality AR Pistols Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just got in from my camp. Had the Palmetto 8.5" 300 Blk out. It will bang steel at 100 yards all day long, with anyone that can shoot at all. Have 10",8", and 4" plates. I think it's my favorite AR.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
I like the PSA 10,5 upper I ended up with a2 and likely a 3rd. Just too cheap not to have staged all over the house and vehicles.

Is that the Melonite upper?

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I have a Diamondback AR15 Pistol. I put a LAW adapter on it and installed the DOLOS Prometheus adapter for easily removing the barrel.

Now it folds up and i take the barrel out and it fits into a messenger or laptop bag and no one is the wiser when i travel...and i have walked into hotels and no one bats an eye....

since i put the DOLOS on it I can use another barrel in 300BO and I have two guns!! and my suppressor works on both barrels

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
Of those two options, I'd take the BCM. Mostly for the 11.5" barrel.

Agree, one day I will upgrade from my CMMG AR pistol built before AR pistols were cool.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
I would look at PWS also.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
I decided to try one of these (Geissele 11.5 Super Duty Upper) while on sale. The specs looked good but we shall see. I’ll provide an update/review when I get it.

https://geissele.com/super-duty-complete-upper.html

Posts: 597 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post