SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    MCX upper availability
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MCX upper availability Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

I am looking for a source for a 9" MCX 300 Blackout upper. Does anyone know where I can potentially get one?

I purchased an MCX lower almost 2 years ago now (someone was splitting up uppers and lowers on Gunbroker) so I could file a Form 1 before the 41F rules took effect. At the time I had been waiting for a year expecting complete guns with short uppers, but they never shipped in time. Since then I have called Sig every several months to ask if uppers are shipping as an orderable part. I have been told almost everything imaginable but usually something along the lines of "any day now."

I cannot even find a part number for an upper except for the conversion kits which are now starting to show up. The downside to these is that they are expensive since they include a trigger and buffer adapter which I don't need. I do want an MLOK version.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post