SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Picked up a Ruger AR556 pistol on 4-4-19
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a Ruger AR556 pistol on 4-4-19 Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Took it out today. It fed, shot, and shucked everything I put through it. Apparently the new BCG fixed it.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
Took it out today. It fed, shot, and shucked everything I put through it. Apparently the new BCG fixed it.

That's great!

I wonder if they might've had a bad lot of BCGs that were leaky?

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:

That's great!

I wonder if they might've had a bad lot of BCGs that were leaky?

No idea. I had a 300blk that had the same type of failures. I swapped the BGC on it and cleared it up. And it’s BCG worked fine in 5.56 guns. Go figure.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post