SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    bought another black rifle. when will this stop?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bought another black rifle. when will this stop? Login/Join 
posted
went back to my local gun shop to look at a lwrc again and someone traded in great condition colt 6920. its a newer model with that scan bar thing on it and magpul mbus. got it for 630.00 not a bad deal. just going to keep it stock. no optic or anything.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure it stops. I tried buying AKs, and that didn't work - I just started buying ARs chambered for the 7.62x39.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I'm not sure it stops. I tried buying AKs, and that didn't work - I just started buying ARs chambered for the 7.62x39.

yeah i was doing the ak buying and only have one arsenal left now. only reason i have that one is cause i figured should own at least one.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It never stops. I bought a stripped lower last week and I'm probably going to pick up another one tonight. And I wouldn't mind having another Colt 6920 myself while they are cheap and easy to find.

Posts: 2478 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
when will this stop?

When you decide you want to stop.

Let us know how it shoots.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I'm glad the AR has kept my interests for last couple years, its fun saying well I got an extra X part guess I need another one.

Just last night I installed a Radian Weapons Raptor SD NP3 coated charging handle on my SBR and NOW, I have a spare BCM charging handle lying around, see how this works?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I wanted the lwrc but seen the colt and 600.00 will seem like a bargain in the years to come if dems get in control of things again. <————- this is what I keep telling myself when I buy these things.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, great, now I want a 6920. I don't like carbine-length gas systems, I don't like carbine-length gas systems, I don't like carbine-length gas systems...

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Back when the 6920 was the only game in town I paid almost $1,300 for mine. If I had more room in the safe I'd pick up another one. With three BCM's, one Daniel Defense and the Colt I don't reallllllly need another one. But it's not about need.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
when will this stop?

Exactly
There's no accidental buying of lowers, BCGs, or barrels while shopping for cereal at the local Kroger store. You actively make the purchase decision.

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
when will this stop?

Exactly
There's no accidental buying of lowers, BCGs, or barrels while shopping for cereal at the local Kroger store. You actively make the purchase decision.

Its tongue in cheek. Of course he can stop. It's "when will i want to stop". And that answer is never. Big Grin

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
when will this stop?

When they slide ya into the long black car.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post