SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Christensen Arms Ranger 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christensen Arms Ranger 22 Login/Join 
posted
This came across my feed today. I am curious how will the carbon fiber barrel hold up. Other than that, it screams buy me to my soul.

https://christensenarms.com/ra...eu3ZJke1bS7DE5ltiHDU

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I have several carbon fiber wrapped barrels in .308, so I have no concern about a .22. One of them is a Christiansen bolt gun. They make great shooters.

I didn’t realize they had made this, but I agree, I want one! I was waiting to get my hands on the new Bergara bolt action .22, but this looks nice.

Looks like $700-$800 street price.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Agreed, I want one rather badly.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I WANT ONE!

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Looked around the net today, doesn’t look like they’re out for sale yet.

posted Hide Post
Been wanting a bolt 22. This looks like it will fit the bill.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Cool
Definitely one to consider.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
FYI, I just got an email from Christensen that these are ready for order now.

posted Hide Post
Yep, it came through on my end also.

THE ALL-NEW RANGER 22 IS READY FOR ORDER
Start your summer with a bang – or should we say a clink. We took an iconic firearm you know and love and made it better: our 5.1 lb, Sub-MOA at 50 Yards Guarantee, all-new Ranger 22 rimfire rifle is on your dealer’s shelves this week. The diversity of the Ranger 22 makes it the perfect rifle to introduce beginners to the joys of shooting while also providing you with a gun that was handcrafted for competition.

Enjoy the precision and fun of the rifle you grew up with in a whole new way.

Available in Black Stock with Gray Webbing or Tan Stock with Black Webbing for $795.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Looks nice, love a good .22.

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post