SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    fN scar 17s
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
fN scar 17s Login/Join 
posted
PLACES TO BUY, PRICE RANGES, AND FUNCTION.????

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
GUN STORES, 3K-3.5K, SHOOTS BULLETS

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Report This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
BACKS OF ESCALADES, FAT STACKS, DROPPIN FOOS

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

WTF is that playing games with wrong guy. Apologize now, you are out of line.

This is you:[FLASH_VIDEO] <iframe width="725" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ml6S2yiuSWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
hERE YOU ARE:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6S2yiuSWE

posted Hide Post
Para I am out of here until this is handled. I will not tolerate this from any human being, my child and especially someomne on a gun forum of all places. I will check back in a day or two. I took crap from Rhino a few times, never again. If he repeats I am gone forever. I am pretty direct in my dealings with others on this forum this is a brand new comptuter and I cannot type fast because they keyboard is not ergonomic AND I AM A POOR TYPIST. SORRY for the caps. o I wiil lytpe with one finger. I am sure uou jave read most of my posts and I have never been out of line. This forum is important to mw as you can tell from my posts. Just p;ease handle this fool I cannot abide idiots Thanks

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Never mind

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2314 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Too much fire water...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Too much fire water...

...makes QWERTY all WONKY

Posts: 7852 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
OP being woken up this AM

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I haven’t laughed this hard since I don’t know when. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
So lemme get this right cause I’ve got some brain damage, the OP is bent outta shape because one guy made a joke in response to the OPS weird,non sentence question about where to get a scar 17?

Instead of maybe googling or searching gunbroker for his own answer.....

Lighten up Francis, you brought that on yourself.

And then he posted about the remarks in the Lounge also??? To lead us here....

OP, if you have a problem, the correct thing to do is to click the little yellow triangle on the right of your post or the “offending” post, that’s how the boss gets notified.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
I haven’t laughed this hard since I don’t know when. Smile

Yup !

I almost shot some coffee out my nose.... Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
He's 'effin' scarred, with a wallopping hangover.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Para I am out of here until this is handled. I will not tolerate this from any human being, my child and especially someomne on a gun forum of all places. I will check back in a day or two. I took crap from Rhino a few times, never again. If he repeats I am gone forever. I am pretty direct in my dealings with others on this forum this is a brand new comptuter and I cannot type fast because they keyboard is not ergonomic AND I AM A POOR TYPIST. SORRY for the caps. o I wiil lytpe with one finger. I am sure uou jave read most of my posts and I have never been out of line. This forum is important to mw as you can tell from my posts. Just p;ease handle this fool I cannot abide idiots Thanks

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ZSMICHAEL, if you want to flame-out, that's your privilege. I hope that when you sober up, you realize that no one has done anything to you, said anything to you for you to react this way. You might want to take the time to explain yourself, because I know you like this forum. If you leave this place, it's your doing and no one else.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:

OBTUSE, RUBBER GOOSE, GREEN MOOSE, GAUVA JUICE

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Wow... um, I apologize to the OP. Let me try to formulate a more effective response to a nebulous, problematic, and poorly phrased question.

Places to buy: up to you... if you prefer local sales check your local gun stores and classifieds. I got mine second hand (FDE) from a guy on the FN Forum. There are multiple online retailers. Pick your favorite.

PRICE RANGE: For a new one anything under $3K is a fair price IMO. $2700ish is a great price. I paid $2500 a couple of months ago. Mine had about 500 rounds through it. Expect to pay a couple hundred more for FDE.

FUNCTION: It is unclear whether you mean how does the rifle function, as in is it reliable, or whether you mean what is the manual of arms for this rifle, or whether you mean what is the function of this rifle, or what purpose/role does it fill. I will speculate that perhaps you mean the former. Mine has been exceptionally reliable and I don’t read many reports to the contrary. You may have to play with the gas system if you want to run a suppressor, or non-standard ammo weights, Or if you want to reduce recoil a little. You can get smaller Gasport screws to try if you want. You will also probably want a geissele or shooting sight or Timney trigger. I have the Geissele on my 16 and the Timney on the 17. For target shooting the Timney is superior single stage, and the Geissele is faster and feels better to me for run and gun stuff.

The 17 is also known as an optics killer so take that FWIW.

Hope your spectacular tantrum has abated, and you might want to beg, borrow, or buy a sense of humor before you take your next journey into the internet. Wink

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.