SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    "The final chapter"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The final chapter" Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
Chapter 11 bankruptcy?

teaming up with Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil?

J.K. Rowling wrote something new in the Harry Potter series?

hoopla from a first-year marketing undergrad, about a product that will never attain the promoted hype?

LMAO ! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The SIG SAINT!

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After the way SIG handled the 556, they can count me out!!!

Posts: 141 | Registered: June 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
The NEW, ULTIMATE, firearm, the SIG M.S.S.S.R. (Modular Super Secret Squirrel Rifle), in the the NEW CARTRIDGE, 6.5SIG.

Request by OWBs (OPERATORS with BEARDS) across the global, the MSSSR is guaranteed to bring domination to your battlespace, until such time as it is discontinued for the next flava-of-the-month.

Get yours TODAY (or in 2 years when it is finally released).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
In 28 days, we'll know what it says in the brochure...if anyone cares.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted Hide Post
I took it to mean the Final Chapter of the video mini-series they produced to hype the MCX Virtus.

Posts: 257 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
MPX in .40/.357 ?

"Final chapter" indicates that it is not a new product, but merely the completion of a promised line.

Posts: 831 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ercarr:
After the way SIG handled the 556, they can count me out!!!

I thought Sig did pretty well with the 556, up until the very end anyways. Still one of the best piston guns I've ever owned.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
So Sig posted this today.
Looks like confirmed it's "something" to do with the MCX.
I guess that's why they've discontinued the non-virtus line?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
They are phasing out the MCX and dropping support to introduce a new platform?

I'm still going with this #sigmarketing #classicsig

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Confused A left-side folder?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Confused A left-side folder?

That's the same side it folds to on the current one.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
new photo posted by sig.
Is it just me or is that gas block kinda close to the chamber?

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
also... "#bigthingsinsmallpackages"

.308 maybe?
but that shadowy magazine doesn't look big enough for .308

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
it's the last video in their 4-part series on the MCX. the "final chapter" is apparently named "tango down," whatever that means. Maybe a factory SBR version at most?

https://www.sigsauer.com/produ...fles/sig-mcx-virtus/

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Tango Down"

That's like totally badass

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
it's the last video in their 4-part series on the MCX. the "final chapter" is apparently named "tango down," whatever that means. Maybe a factory SBR version at most?

Sound like a video of actors playing wannabe operators taking down some actors playing swarthy bad guys with a Virtus because, you know, no other gun could do the job.

Or given the MCX and P320 recalls, maybe the final chapter is 11?

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
Maybe a factory SBR version at most?

Gotta be it. But why all the hype? They also already show the MCX CQB SBR on theri website. Maybe its a PDW style an MP7?

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, Springfield's The Saint got nothing on SIG's Virtus. It's so badass. These first 3 videos convinced me. No need to see the "Final Chapter".

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
So, it's yet another boring, overpriced AR-15 variant?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34082 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post