SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    If you've ever thought about Griffin Armament micro sized sights..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you've ever thought about Griffin Armament micro sized sights.. Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
but just aren't sure because you haven't seen them up close. I found myself in this situation on my latest AR pistol build. I really like Knights Armament Micro Sights but it hits the wallet hard and there are so many fakes out there waiting for some sucker like me hoping to save some money on a set. A friend recommended I look at these sights as an alternative. I did not have a set close by so I bought them on a chance that they'd be what I hoped. Thought I'd take a couple of pictures and share a few brief thoughts.

These sights use a screw that screws down in between the notches on the picatinny rail and may mar the finish when you torque it down. You could probably use a shim to lessen the chance. My sights are really tight when raising and lowering the sights. The tolerances seem pretty tights. I installed a tritium AR front sight post and it installed easily. I really like these sights and would consider these again for any future builds. If I wanted to replace the factory plastic sights on my B&T APC9, I would use this sight set. You can also purchase adaptors if you want to mount your sights at 45 degrees.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the report. I was considering these and was waiting for more feedback from users. Good to know that these sights appear to be inline with their other quality offerings.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post