SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What piston ar? LWRC or Sig MCX Virtus
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What piston ar? LWRC or Sig MCX Virtus Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Cry once, get an HK MR556. https://hk-usa.com/hk-models/mr556a1/

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:

That right there tells you how soft the gun market is right now.

Not to disagree the market is soft. But LWRC my have product available on CDNN for other reasons. I bought my LWRC AR several years ago on CDNN when the market wasn't soft and at a better price point. Back then, LWRC made a lot of ARs available on CDNN to make room for new product.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ed308:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:

That right there tells you how soft the gun market is right now.

Not to disagree the market is soft. But LWRC my have product available on CDNN for other reasons. I bought my LWRC AR several years ago on CDNN when the market wasn't soft and at a better price point. Back then, LWRC made a lot of ARs available on CDNN to make room for new product.

Fair enough point

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post