SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    A decent ballistic phone app. Android
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A decent ballistic phone app. Android Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted
It needs to be free for it is a company provided phone.

Needs to be android platform. I am just now getting into long range shooting. Looking for an app that would help me figure what to dial up at different yardages.

Any good books to read also?

Thanks

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Hornady and Federal has good ones.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
They are free to try so I started with the name branded ones and ended up on Range Buddy. There are youtube vids for most of them that will give you a head start on using them.

I even use Chairgun which is by hawke scopes for airguns. I just put in the ballistic info and it worked.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
The basic version of Strelok is pretty good.

Strelok Pro is worth the upgrade, and you can roll it to your next android work phone for free, assuming you keep the same google account.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post