SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Rainier Arms Mountain Series CHF Barrels - need info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rainier Arms Mountain Series CHF Barrels - need info Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Does any one have experience with the Rainier Arms Mountain Series CHF Barrels? How do they compare to Daniel Defense/BCM cold-hammer forged barrels, looking for decent accuracy - not match, this would be for a defensive build.

https://www.rainierarms.com/ra...-barrel-5-56mm-nato/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in any info as well.

Looked hard at them for my last build but could not find much info so I passed. They were 250ish at that time.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I bought one of their branded barrels a few years ago... right about when I stopped shooting matches, so I don't have tons of rounds through it. It's a good deal more accurate than the Saber Defense barrel it replaced.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
No experience here but I have been eying the complete upper with CHF bbl, price is about too good to pass up.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post