SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Fliir PTS233....sweet!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fliir PTS233....sweet! Login/Join 
With bad intent
posted
By far the best optic investment Ive made in a while. If you're not a hunter you may not see the big advantage. Aside from being useful, its just fun.

Paired it with my MK18 and SiCo Omega shooting 220gr subs.

Im already considering stepping up to the 533

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I'm with ya! You'll enjoy it. I also ended up grabbing a Flir Breach monocular to helmet mount. May end up just keeping it in my pocket when out hunting. Extremely compact and lightweight.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fliir PTS233

What is the life span of it's thermal imaging?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post